Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Parting Ways

I am parting ways with my Partner,the Virgin-media is in My name.  once i cancel the contract, how soon can they start a new contract at the same address?She want to create a different package to me, so i don't want to Transfer the service.Thanks  

Credit Report

Hi My account was always paid by DD, but I received a late payment notice in Oct and charged £7.50; when I raised this with customer services they identified this was an error and I was credited the £7.50 in my final Nov bill.  However, the 'missed p...

SteveP40 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Rowlands Gi

Hi not sure which forum to post this in but Virgin are cabling in my village Rowlands Gill and were recently running cable up the street, how long roughly til Cable will be available to purchase? thanks in advance

Nevil30 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I dont have an account number

So, I was sharing a house with some friends recently. The one that was taking care of the internet moved. The contract of the internet finished meanwhile and I started a new one last month. I got the new router on the 26th of April. Now, I was going ...

pmf96 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black friday upgrade status?

Same as this post. I upgraded my package online on the 27th of November got the confirmation emails the same day telling me it could take 7 to 10 days its now been 10 but my bill hasn't changed. I'd just like some additional confirmation the upgrade ...

GTidbury by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No response to complaint

Does anyone know how to actually get a response from Virgin Media regarding complaints? Whenever I call they just tell me a manager will look into it and then I get a generalised scripted email which doesn’t even address any of my questions? 

Rgray by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing error and nowhere to complain

After being with Virgin for many many years, we recently changed our package due to rising costs After speaking to the team we downgraded to just broadband for £34pm. We were then told that there were no further charges and infact due to the time we ...

Davepanj by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help

Hello guys i just want to ask one thingI’m an international student who just came here to study and i bought sim card from virgin at the airport and i didn’t know it was full 1 year subscription. Is it possible to sell my sim card if so how much does...

Netflix cancelled

Hello,Had Netflix working on my account, get it as part of my package, then received an email to say Netflix have cancelled due to virgin not paying.I've tried restarting, but keep getting a message that there is no valid offer. Read that this has ha...

JJimmyJ by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos