Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Credit on account

I paid my bill with my bank card. Then my direct debit took the same amount. Therefore I have credit on my virgin media account. How do I go about getting this refunded?Dom

Contract renewal not put through?

Dear Virgin Media, My contract is ending 21/12/23.I received an email a few weeks ago inviting me to renew.I went through the link and accepted on 26/11/23.I received an email with 'Pre-Contract' documents... I checked my account every day and nothin...

timbs32 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No welcome email

Hello! On November 14th I had a home visit from one of your workers and we agreed to switch over to your new fibre service which also included a sim only contract from O2. We were previously with vodafone, which is going to be deactivated on the 14th...

Kbkieran by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill has changed after free wifi pod added

Hi,I ordered 1x wifi pod at the end of October which arrived start of November. Since then I've had my November bill issued and it seems as though I have been charged for this wifi pod, even though I am a Volt customer. I received an email after I co...

AH02 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broadband Upgrade Offer

Apologies if this is in the wrong part of the forum.I have received an email with an offer to upgrade my broadband speed for a small fee each month. My current package has TNT Sports included for free. My question is that should I take the broadband ...

mingsy by Up to speed
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation questions

My VM contract doesn't expire until May 2024 but a discount is about to come off which will make my monthly payments leap from £59pm to £84pm. I have tried and tried via calls/chats to get a better deal but without success. The web chat people just d...

moggyman by Up to speed
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos