Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Moved home, No Netflix.. No Solution

I have Netflix as part of my Virgin account. Moved home and had new contract that is really my old one but for new address. Still paying for Netflix but account has been on hold for many weeks now, multiple phone calls, tickets raised and promises of...

No broadband no account details

My name is Ian featherstone I had a engineer come to install my broadband I tool a day off to be there and when he got there within 5 minutes he said he could not do it and left I have not been contacted in a way about since I need to know what is go...

Re: Change of approach renewal email

I have exactly the same complaint. I've already raised it via DM on here, WhatsApp and Webchat and absolutely no further forward. I've been offered 'same great package' three times by email but when they give me a list of what they will be providing ...

Simonwa by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Renew contract

Tried to log on today, 16/01/24 and met with  "renew your contract". I  carried out as per the online instructions and it renewed in my Wife's name instead of mine. Could not see where i could change this so made a 150 phone call and on the phone for...

Account Cancellation

On 20th December 2023 I moved to a new broadband provider, who was able to reduce my costs substantially, after having been with Virginmedia for about 7 years.When I contacted Virginmedia Support and asked that my account be cancelled I was informed ...

Compbck by Superfast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Package change charge

 Hi, I have just had a package charge and I know nothing of this, do you know what it would be for? How do I get in touch with virgin so I can talk to a human too? The app makes it very hard to contact anyone and I just went round in a circle with th...

IMG_4645.png

Impossible to renew contract

Had to log on to check my service status, as I've got broadband problems at the moment. The landing page tells me I need to renew my contract (I've not had any notification of this). When I click in the link, it takes me to a "Ready to renew?" page, ...