Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 34 replies
  • 7 kudos

Compensation

In October I had loss of TV service and intermittent problems with internet connection for over a week,a home visit arranged for engineers to do home visit as after several attempts by myself and Virgin the issues could not be fixed remotely,the engi...

MagiB by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rolling credit not being applied

I upgraded my BB package through the VM website a few weeks ago completed the order (and have all the relevant contract PDFs/order ref) which should have taken my monthly charge from £19 to £22. A week or two later the upgrade hasn't been applied, so...

nat123 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting VM - How?

I need to make a complaint about VM.  I downloaded the "Customer Complaints code of practice" which states: "By web form On our contact us page, you’ll see a link to our web form. Complete the form to let us know what went wrong and what we can do to...

Complaint about billing, how to

How do you actually speak to someone at VM?Web chat leads to a page with a reminder of the opening times, I was within the opening times.I've submitted 4 forms. Nothing confirmed or acknowledged.When I call, I end up with a text to my phone and it th...

Contract renewal

Hi contract ends 29/11/2023 after 18 months. Got an email to renew for special price thought I had signed up to new deal 15/11/2023. Looked at my account,it says payment due £157 ???  Any help would be appreciated. 

AmdMad by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Equipment Returns

Hi. Anyone had problems with Virgin asking for two routers to be returned when broadband cancelled. They are asking for a Netgear Super Hub as well as the Arris Hub 3. I have only ever had one router at a time from them and I’m certain I have returne...

Resolved! Am I missing something?

Long story short.... Main reason I want to jump in the river is that when I ring customer services I press the button I want, a recorded message gives me information and then says 'goodbye'. It took me 10 days and managing to get help by posting on T...

oldgoose by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos