Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Expected bill too high

I have just received an email stating my next bill is to be £157.50 as my promo prices have finished. However I recently signed up for a new package at £84. There is no where (I can see) to query this next bill and the online chat bot thingy is not m...

Retentions callback

Hello, Is it possible to have retentions call me to discuss re-contracting?I'm inclined to stay for an agreeable price point. Would be good to see how the community page can lead to a happy customer who has found a solution in recontracting. Thank yo...

Change of approach renewal email

After receiving two emails to renew contracts, there has been a change of approach in the third email. First two emails said “same great package for a little bit extra per month”. However it wasn’t same package on both occasions and things were missi...

IMG_0128.jpeg
Simonwa by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos