Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Re: Terrible company!!

They are a terrible company that likes to play games.We recently had new fibre cables put in as I live right next to an industrial estate, not that you can see or even hear anything from my flat.Long storey short, because I live next to it, the cable...

CheekyC by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

New contract

HiI've just signed up for another 18 mths and I asked the specific question would everything I have now be on my new contract but on looking at what they have sent through my anytime phone has changed to any time chatter which will now charge for num...

RD54 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

After almost 15 years wth VM, very upset

I am not sure what is happening with Virgin Media customer service and management team.  This is my complaint, I activated Netflix by mistake, I know my mistake, then 1 hour after I went to the system and cancel it, I rang VM and explained them my mi...

Early contract termination

I’ve been handed my notice for the house I rent due to landlord not being happy he has to fix damp,mould faults etc. I’ve asked Virgin if I can cancel my contract but was told it would be £323 to cancel. I’ve got a young daughter and I’m a single to ...

Unable to cancel engineer appointment

Early today my home network was down so after following the diagnosis suggested by VM I booked an appointment for an engineer to visit 8 am-12 pm on 24/01. However, the network was back after 6 hours. I've tried many times to cancel the appointment, ...

lc121221 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No welcome email

Hi I joined VM on the 12th of this month and due to have installed this Saturday but I STILL am yet to receive a welcome email with my account details. I cannot speak to anyone on the phone and I am becoming increasingly frustrated with this. Please ...

Credit File Amendment

Hello,On Check My File it is showing a missed payment to Virgin Media in March 2019. I am trying to remortgage ASAP and this is really affecting my ability to be able to do so. This is the only missed payment on the whole of my report and it is incor...

JH2621 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unexplained extra charges

I contacted VM back in September to look to get a new deal as the last had expired.  Since then I am getting a regular call charge of 3 calls at 40p per call every single month, all seem to be on the same day but no number listed as being called.  I ...