Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 34 replies
  • 7 kudos

No contract recieved

Hi Virgin Media,I recently ordered a virgin media package and recieved the pre-contract email saying my router and other equipment is going to be delivered. However I have only recieved the pre-contract email and not the actual contract email. I did ...

MK6 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accepted new offer but no progress

Hi,Current package - 350mb Volt Broadband, Stream Box with TNT SportsI recently received a new package offer via text message (10 Nov) of increased BB speeds (500mb for an extra £3 p/m and 1gb for £6 p/m). On 7 Dec I accepted the 1gb increase and rec...

Re: Contract change

Hi, yes they’ve done exactly the same to me, I’m now stuck on 500mb (I was on 1GB), I was promised that nothing would change. I have screenshots of the conversation that led me to agree to the new contract, having read other people’s posts on here it...

S444may by Dialled in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill credit after leaving VM

I have left VM start of May. I returned all Kit and have acknowledgement of this. I was told I am owed £15 credit and have a bill 9 May that reflects that.I still don't have that £15 credited to me.For me this is the last final insult from VM after a...

Ayesha11 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I moved house and our bill has doubled

Signed up for £33 per month back in April, moved house in November thinking everything went smoothly until I received my "first bill" saying I owe £108 then £55 the month after. I haven't even received a new contract to dispute this. When I try acces...

thoron by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos