Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Customer Service

When I contacted virgin media by phone some months ago i was impressed that they seemed to have improved their customer services.Oh dear not so. I received my virginmedia bill which includes a landline. There was a charge over and above my package. L...

No Netflix

Still no Netflix after 6 weeks of trying. Virgin now tells me to contact Netflix direct. After talking to Netflix, I'm told Virgin has cancelled my subscription.

Cancellation

I have broadband and telephone and thinking of cancelling, how do I find or calculate 'the minimum cancellation period' and can I just tell accounts not to renew the contract?Thanks,  Dave

pentode by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Neighbours cable!

Dear vm.We are not currently customers but we were planning to switch over soon as new fibre has been laid in our area. (Cm8 2)  However are now wondering whether to bother, as my next door neighbour had their fibre fitter on the 16/01/2024. The inst...

Return Equipment Issue

I have read several posts regarding my issue most of which are from last year so asking now so it is recorded on the Forum. Like others I have left VM towards the end of November. VM advised they would send packaging - they did not and then asked me ...

ewhitey by Superfast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly price clarification

I tried the 0345 454 1111 number recently as I had a question about an upgrade that didn't seem to go through. Every option barring reporting a fault says "thanks. We've sent you a text. Please click the link for more help. Goodbye". The talk to some...

Resolved! Returned equipment harassment

I changed my contract in December to drop TV and was sent a box to return my Tivo equipment.  This was done on 3rd January through local Yodel package return shop. On 11th Jan. I received an email from Virgin saying 'We need to collect our kit, if it...

bryh by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

App status issues after renewal

Hi I renewed my contract yesterday which looks to have gone through. But I seem to have lost access to my status's on the app as per below. Rather than saying that I have broadband and tv included on top of the screen it just says add? Is this normal...

IMG_9323.jpeg
mike2810 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos