Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Ebilling

Hi,Has anyone else found it impossible to switch to eBilling?The advice links are erroneous as 'My Profile' at the top of the page no longer exists. I have scrawled through every imaginable link to try and find a 'Switch to eBilling' button.Why do VM...

Disconnection fee

Hii have recently changed my package from phone, broadband and tv , too phone and broad band only. I was told there would be a 73 pound disconnection fee, which I was fine about, when I look i am been charged a 151 disconnection.firstly is each servi...

lucadam by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media cancellation & billing issues

So my deal was running out and Virgin Media sent me an 'exciting' offer of receiving the same 'great' services I am receiving now in return for £20 more and and 18 month contract.I declined the offer and instructed Virgin I would rather cancel my ser...

mcr007 by On our wavelength
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Please Read. Be Aware.Contract Renewal

Below is a timeline/description of my major problem renewing my package:1. November 28th, I accepted an offer to renew my exact same deal for £50 via email virgin sent.Cirrent deal expires in January.2.After looking at my account. Nothing had changed...

mupps by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

e-Billing

HelloI want to change to e-billing & have gone to communication preferences but there is no button that says switch to e-billing?

Phil57 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing query

Hi,I would be grateful for some help and advice regarding my VM bill.I recently renewed my phone and broadband contract at a lower price, but subsequently also chose to add the Mixit TV + TNT sports as part of my package. The TV add-on was a deal at ...