Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

20% discount offer

Received an email today saying my VM contract expired on (date) and if I renew I can get a 20% discount but I assumed the email was spam because - 1) the domain was virginmedia.co.uk rather than .com, and2) I received an email in Nov saying that when...

Any1else by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New user - Verification Link Expired

Hi,I recently signed up for home broadband. The service is installed and working fineI’m trying to set up my online account. I received a link to complete setup, but the link expired. It gives an option to send a new verification link, but clicking t...

Resolved! Cancelled VM broadband - Disconnection 'Delayed'

HiVirgin media customer for 6 years. I requested cancellation of my broadband service on 24/11/23 after zero clarity from agents on what would happen when I moved house if VM wasn't available in the area. Numerous other issues, but pointless to go in...

PMM2 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My promotional offer

My contract expires on 1/2/24. My bill keeps indicating that the promotional offer is saving me £53.50 per month. However the contract info says that from 2/2/24 the price will rise to £104. What am I missing here? I'm currently paying £72 pm for Fib...

falcon2 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect Charge on Bill

I've just seen my bill and there is a charge of £7.49 for use of adult channels. I don't think this is right as the channel (983) is listed as included with Maxit TV. When the pin was entered it mentioned a night pass being purchased but assumed this...

WSM2020 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos