Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Web chat - Upgrading

Is anyone else finding it really infuriating trying to speak to anyone what'so'ever lately? I have spent 3 days and countless hours trying to give Virgin Media more money to upgrade my package and they seem not to need the extra income as literally n...

m3zzr by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Re: Migrated to O2 - Bill Overdue

Hi have you managed to sort this out???I had the same problem and now I’ve got a zero credit score from a perfect one! I had no idea I was missing payments as I through the so call free SIM card in the bin and no way of getting hold of me! I only new...

Neilrp24 by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract email

I recently changed my contract and have only received an email containing my order documents but not an actual email containing my new contract etc  My account is still showing as my old contract too

DEF01

I cant log in to my account.  Keep getting same message.Error Code DEF01   Try later

valisle by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

renewal not showing

i had an email stating your contract is ending soon - for a limited time only get the same great package for the same price - with an option to click re contract now. i clicked it, and confirmed everything, received an email after with my virgin medi...

1.png 2.png 3.png
doolo9 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos