Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Cancelling my contract

I am so fed up with no being able to speak to anyone at VM about cancelling my contract.  Since October I been trying to either negotiate a new deal and when I eventually spoke to somone they offered me £3 less than what I am paying now that I am out...

Being overcharged due to TV box issues

We set up Virgin Media TV, Broadband & Phone as new customers in our new home in June 2023 and the package we got also included TNT sports for £39.50 per month for an 18 month contract. The engineer that came to fit our package refused to fit the TV ...

Gregor97 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My cases doesn’t exist

I have a complain logged due to a bill I’ve paid not showing as paid and there is no “my cases” anywhere on the mobile or desktop site how do I manage my case because it’s gonna charge me twice for this bill otherwise! I’m beyond frustrated with this...

Medcat by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Registering for account

I've been with virgin media for 2 years and I've always had a issues with signing into my account I don't think I have one because when trying to send a verification link to my email It takes 5 minutes or more to then be expired and the call center w...

Netflix on Virgin - Customer Service useless

I have tried to cancel a Netflix subscription for over 9 months and get no help from Virgin Customer Services.  Its like talking to a wall.  I go on line, follow their instructions and de activate and then get an email to say its cancelled and then 2...

Brian33 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting a VAT receipt

Hi,Could anybody assist me to get VAT invoices for my virgin media account. I used to get these for many years,  but they stopped being sent to me December 2022. I have checked the website for an option without success and have contacted Customer Sup...

ndmoses by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

New broadband contract not honoured

Hi everyoneI have been dealing with an issue which seems to have affected a fair few others on the board as well. I signed a new broadband contract in December, with my old one expiring this month. The contract has not been honoured, as I have recive...

Inge by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos