Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Do we pay a month in advance for services?

Had virgin installed on 21 December and was told my first payment would be on 22 February and this would be a double payment. I've discovered that a double payment was debited from my bank on 22 January. Can you please advise me if we pay in advance ...

KITCAT1 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Account and internet problems

hi , this is my first post and might be in the wrong place , however after attempting to join the community for over a week and getting nowhere , i unfortunately  don't care .  i signed up to have fibre broadband on 14 December , the salesman got my ...

Netflix charging erroneously

Hi. My sister used her netflix account at my mother's house sometime in 2022. Since January 2023 my mother has been charged for her own account which she has never opened. It has taken until now to find out that the account is in the same email as my...

Resolved! Cancelled not cancelled

I cancelled my Virgin account on Nov 7th. after moving to a new provider. My contract had reached its end I was automatically moved to a contract more than double the price and compelled to pay £81 for Dec. Huge increase. Then after being told my acc...

Web chat - Upgrading

Is anyone else finding it really infuriating trying to speak to anyone what'so'ever lately? I have spent 3 days and countless hours trying to give Virgin Media more money to upgrade my package and they seem not to need the extra income as literally n...

m3zzr by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos