Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Netflix Subscription cancelled

I received an email from Netflix to state my subscription  which is part of the Volt package has been cancelled. It is now impossible to restart membership  from the set-top box. VM Customer service has been unable to resolve. Netflix customer servic...

Meeta4 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Orderd a package but no welcome email

Hi I ordered a package on 29th January 2024 got contract docs etc in a pre contract email but have not received a welcome pack with my account number and area code so I can sign in to see updates to my order. Any help and info on my order would be gr...

M&T incorrect information supplied

Called & spoke to an agent over a month ago to get an M&T done to my new property. Agent advised i would keep same package with no new contract and package would be at the same cost for nxt 6 months with 1gig bb.Received bill today & horrified to see...

sau1l by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect bill

Why is it so hard for the idiots in the billing department to provide a correct bill? I moved house in October, no package change etc. Simple to change address, right? Wrong. Every month I have to phone and fight the bill because some moron cant work...

PCZ676 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Lee_R I am incredibly stressed over the situation I’ve had with Virgin since September 2023.I had over 10 calls with Virgin since… I’m this close to going to Ofcom and Cicas with all the evidence… False promises of engineers being sent. False pro...

External brown box missing

Hi purchased a property not living there yet - the outside virgin media brown box has been damage and wiring exposed - Is it possible to get this replaced without signing up to Virgin package?I am with Virgin at another property but not this one yet ...

IMG_8707.png