Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

Still receiving paper bills

I 'm ebilling but still receive psper bill and charge me £1.75 so many months, i try to phone your staff to cancel, but still receiving paper bill and charge £1.75 who can help me to stop the paper bill and refund my money.Help me

kingho6 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simply the worst service ever

Wow, I genuinely don’t know where to start.My complaint and issues go back to May this year!!!We are building a new home and unfortunately VM are the only ones offering fibre at that location. I contacted them to make them aware we would be moving an...

Ombudsman

Briefly, after many years with VM Broadband, moved 3 months ago, was assured the outstanding contract balance of 6 months would be transferred to new address.After moving received a new contract for additional 18 months in the post but lose my existi...

Rude customer service

Words fail me for the lack of respect we have received from customer service, we have been using virgin media for ten years but this is absolutely disgraceful.we received a text on the 8 th November as our tv went down saying there was an issue , we ...

Totally incompetent billing

On December 6th last year I had a long and tortuous conversation with customer support both on this forum and also on the telephone because they had failed to correctly adjust my billing when I moved my landline service to a different provider. I dec...

jfbuk by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrongful reporting of missed payment

Im wondering if anyone can help- I’ve been trying to sort this for over a week now and haven’t got very far!i have been a customer of Virgin Media since May 2017 and most recently closed my account on 14th September 2023. Every single payment has bee...