Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Stop Service Outage Texts

Hey all,A month ago we had a problem with our internet and so on the Service Status page I put my number in to receive updates to when the service is back online.It worked and let me know by text when it was back online - only thing is, I’ve been rec...

MarkyUK by On our wavelength
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't view bill

Logged into my virgin media click on bills. Latest bill flashes up disappears and message with frowning emoji faces says oops something's wrong try again. I have tried for times. Is this an I T problem today?

Penny49 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Contract expiry downgrade

I've had the same problem - my broadband contract is coming to an end, and I wanted to move to a new contract with a cheaper monthly payment (and accept a slower speed). I managed to get through to the call centre, but the person told me there was no...

Nap1815 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Contract applied when moving home

Hi there,I have recently moved apartment and I have been put onto a new contract instead of having my old one move across with me. Nothing about my contract was changed so I am unsure why i have been subjected to a new 18 month contract length and am...

Bmoore09 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Re: What is "TV Essentials"?

I'm in same situation as OP. Currently on Mix-TV and 'Same great package, even better price' renewal email only lists TV Essentials. Yet 'Mix' is listed on latest channel guide here: https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-t...

TQ_uk by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos