Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Package upgrade, or not?

When I received notice for the last price rise for my broadband package I negotiated a price reduction for taking on a new 18 month contract.The person on the phone removed the Virgin Stream box I had on my account, not something I asked them to do.N...

misterT by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No verification email for 18 months

I joined virgin media 18 months ago. I know this because virgin is now telling me my current package contract is ending. However, despite multiple phone calls to the service team and many many promises to sort it out, I still cannot access my account...

WinnieH by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Out of contact prices for existing customers

Hi.  Just discovered that I'm currently paying £82 a month for a package which is almost the same as a new customer package which reverts to only £31 a month once out of contract.  The only difference between the packages is we currently have a highe...

Cmhow by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM cannot bill correctly each month

Is anyone else in the situation where, having agreed a fixed monthly contract (18 month) with VM, they send me a bill each month but NEVER manage to present a correct bill for that agreed fixed mount ?Also, because of the above problem, I took them o...

Resolved! Bill error

I changed my contract in December to start from 9th Jan - agreed monthly amount £43 until June 2025 when price would increase to £120 pm. The first bill I received today was for £256.25 for the period 7th Jan to 8th March 24. I can’t understand the b...

When should I cancel my contract?

Hi All,My contract is expiring this month on 25th Feb. I got theor email about giving them a thirty days notice and about early cancellation fees. It was a bit confusing to be honest. I have decided to move to community fibre. Can you please let me k...

g12erald by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Non existent customer service!

I have also had the exact same problem. They are beyond a joke. Never experienced such poor customer service by any company, ever. I too had to resort to cancelling the DD - funny how that one only took them a few weeks to notice and send an email ab...

Helen-B7 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos