Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Contract renewal

Hi guys!My elderly parents moved to a house which only virgin provide broadband too.I signed up for a £27 per month deal for broadband and phone line. It’s coming to an end and I’ve been quoted £58 per month.  They aren’t heavy users of the internet ...

Netflix - Someone elses email

I cancelled my services with virgin in December 2023 but Netflix is constantly being added since October. No one in our household uses Netflix and when we had the equipment it was someone elses email that was logged in on the box. Someone we don't kn...

Adfmcl92 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No show engineer

I had a technician appointment booked for 4pm-7pm today. This is because our router is completely broken (won’t turn on - no damage caused by us just a faulty router). As we have absolutely no WiFi due to the faulty router, I am unable to work from h...

AJenney by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewal options?

HelloI've received the usual email "your contract is due to end soon" notifying me of my price increase after the contract ends.Been through a couple of times with VM and usually there is an option in the account to renew or move on to another 18mont...

Resolved! Contract renewal activation

I received an email on 13/1/24 offering a renewal of my contract which was due to end on 4/2/24. I accepted the offer, received the email from Virgin media web team and a week later, as I had heard nothing, I spent 6 hours on a WhatsApp chat over two...

jw98 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worse service ever

Why I ever joined virgin media, I don't know. You are the worse company ever. Obnoxious customer services staff, asking for money I don't owe for a call out for your broadband which isn't working properly and making it extremely difficult to end cont...

Lo8 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos