Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

incorrect bill - Netflix

Every month I get a bill with an added Netflix subscription. I do not have Netflix!! I’ve asked virgin media to check my account has not been hacked.I was assured this won’t happen again…. This month a bill with 2 x £15.99 charges in 1 month. what is...

Twels by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media - Netflix HELP!

Can anyone help?  Virgin Media have charged me for Netflix streaming services which I haven't used.  I have rang them to cancel twice and was refunded last month but have been charged again this month.  Netflix cant help as my email address does not ...

Broadband upgrade has changed TV package

I signed up to a contract in Jan 2023, which has 18 months to run; 350MB plus Maxit TV and phone line etc.  On Friday afternoon I get a text from Virgin offering me the change to upgrade my Broadband from 350MB to 500MB for an extra £4 a month (no ch...

--kyezer-- by On our wavelength
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal issue

Hi,  I recently called about renewal of my contract.  I wasn't happy with the price so I decided to downgrade.   Which I thought was going to happen the following day.  I then then called again as I noticed for some strange reason. The person decided...

Moonpie by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Same package, same price renewal

HiCurrently on a Volt deal with extra box, Netflix, TNT sports, Sky Sports, HD, and sim card from 02.Got an email from VM last month offering the same package, same price for another 18 months.  I'm happy with the package so went for it and the price...

jamesvm2 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Turn off paper billing - apparently impossible

HiAfter moving house in December I was set up on a new contract which included a charge for paper billing.  Didn’t have this before and don’t want it.After contacting VM after the first bill I was given a credit and told paper billing turned off, how...

jrm01 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos