Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Return of equipment

Hello! My contract with VM is ending on 10/02/24 as I am moving out. The person who will remain in the property has created a contract of their own with VM. They had the install last week and the VM technician who did the install  also collected my o...

How to check door to door caller genuine?

hi I had a very pushy lady at my door yesterday at 6pm. foreign  and kept trying to come in to use toilet. she seemed very reluctant to go away and has left me very anxious as flashed Id quickly then got pushy fast. worried with children in house and...

Netflix/VM issue

Was watching an episode of a programme on Netflix where it glitched and came up with a code ui-800-3, currently I have been paying for Netflix but not via the VM bill, error kept coming up, so I signed out of Netflix and attempted to sign in.However,...

Contract Renewal

My current contract is due to end 25th May. I received an email Thursday from virgin about renewing my contract, unfortunately the link goes to an unavailable page. Tried to phone virgin and talk to an agent as well as chat to them without any succes...

Service cancelled but sent new bill

Ive cancelled my services as of 17 Feb but yesterday received a new bill covering the period from 19 Feb 18 Mar. I don't have time to set aside half a day to get through on the phone and every time I try the chat function the agent spends forever to ...

Mandy296 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewed contract and price increase

Hi,I just renewed with VM on Tuesday 13 Feb. They following day I read about a 8.8% increase.so I need clarification on what my Bill will be, the agreed price, or am 8 going to be affected by the increase.  Or do I have re think my options cheers  KS

Sky cinema

Hi phoned a few days ago to cancel my 12 months free sky cinema offer but I haven’t had any notification to say this has been cancelled can someone check this for me please ?

ginnza by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mis-sold upgrade and messed about no end.

A month or so ago I called Virgin and asked to upgrade my package.  I explained that I wanted to watch Virgin TV services in a second room in the house but that room had no Virgin Coax cable going into it.  I was told that if I upgraded to the Volt p...

Iridite by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos