Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Contract

Do I get notified when my "contract" end is approaching, 28th March is the date the 18 month reduced rate ends. I do not want to pay the proposed increase of £54 a month. Do I wait to be contacted or do I contact them to cancel at end date if a bette...

Renewal Invite email - page not working !!!

I've received an email inviting me to renew/recontract for 'a little extra' a month - sounds interesting - however when I click on the link, either from my phone or laptop, with different browsers, all I can get is 'Oops Something's gone wrong' and '...

g0akc_0-1706977896588.png
g0akc by Problem sorter
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has to be 30 days to give notice?

I've asked to leave given the proposed price increases but have been told I have to leave it until 30 days to go and then ring back again....Has anyone been able to set to leave before the 30 day minimum notice period?My contract still has nearly 2 m...

g0akc by Problem sorter
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's happened to my £75 credit?

When I signed up I received a £75 credit as part of the deal. This was acknowledged on my first bill in December but has since disappeared and my payments are the full amount. Please explain when that credit gets used?  

leruero_0-1708867098122.png
leruero by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order did not arrive.

I ordered a broadband on Monday. Immediately afterwards, I received a confirmation and precontract documents e-mail stating that delivery would be on Thursday. When it didn't arrive until Thursday 17:30, I first wrote on chat but they couldn't help, ...

Sky Sports HD as standard with certain deals?

To Virgin MediaIt is 2024, how is Sky Sports HD not standard. HD has been around for well over 15 years. Also considering that UHD is now available, so is it extra to take HD and then extra again to take UHD or can you just take the UHD?Why is it sti...

Dan723 by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Renewal

On the 16th of January I received an email from Virgin Media. Included within was: It looks like your contract's ending soon. As a thanks for being a Virgin Media customer, for a limited time only, get the same great package for the same price. I cou...