Menu
karen5
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

bad customer service..

My broadband service should have been disconnected, but it wasnt and i was still being charged. ive asked and asked until im blue in the face for my refund. i was told all different stories from numerous advisors. The money you took out of my account stopped my car insurance payment going through, this has lead my insurance to be cancelled which i only found out about when stopped by the police. i have now had to pay a deposit on new insurance just before christmas. 

one of your disconnection advisors left me on hold for 10 minutes while they worked out how much refund i would get. she came back with a figure.  i asked her for a breakdown of how she got that figure and the reply was cause thats whats on the system. She then passed me back to another customer service advisor without any explanation. so i had to go through it all again.

your advisors need considerable training so they all tell the same advice. the amount of refund has fluctuated from £104.00 to £15.00

all i want is what is mine.

totally disgusting how ive been treated and i am contacting ACAS for advice on the matter and will take it further if need to

so,,, how do i get my refund when your advisors are useless

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
gscampbelluk
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: bad customer service..

If i don't get my issues fixed, i will be taking it further also. DON'T ADVERTISE A SERVICE YOUR ENGINEERS.. (WHETHER INHOUSE OR OUTSOURCED).. CANT PROVIDE!

Your happy to take my money but not deliver... Smiley Sad

All Replies
gscampbelluk
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yup. Customer service stinks! Even their own staff slate the service and apologise for the imminent crap you're about to be hit with "Yeah... Sorry.. but the company we use as engineers are no good, i know how you feel.."
gscampbelluk
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If i don't get my issues fixed, i will be taking it further also. DON'T ADVERTISE A SERVICE YOUR ENGINEERS.. (WHETHER INHOUSE OR OUTSOURCED).. CANT PROVIDE!

Your happy to take my money but not deliver... Smiley Sad
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi karen5

Firstly may I apologise for any inconvenience this billing issue has caused to you. I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch and thank you for your first post to us on the community.

I can see that an adjustment has been applied to your account to update the final credit balance we will be sending to you as a cheque.

To confirm this amount securely with us if you could contact our Webchat  teams they would be able to provide you with this information.

Additionally on that page you can also find our complaints process links if you are logging this as a complaint with us.

Please keep in touch if you need anything else.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos