Menu
slainmidget
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

bad customer service

Hello don't usually post on boards, but not getting anywhere when I ring up, Been meaning to get Virgin for a while, because Sky internet is crap. So in September got a flyer saying if I use code 'freetv' before end of the month, I would get a free a tv when I got Virgin installed in October, So gave the code and was told it had been accepted and would receive the 31" panasonic tv 28 days after installation, didnt get it, got sent a tablet instead which I don't want or need, numerous calls to try sort out, passed to numerous people, hung up on twice, Have rang Virgin more times since end of October than I did Sky in 17 years, cant wait for contract to be up, going back to sky

Has anyone else ever had similar problem

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: bad customer service

Hi slainmedget, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. We're running a little behind on the boards and only now reaching your thread Smiley Sad 

Usually with gifts with purchase options, there is a clause to say that if the gift is unavailable, we would give something else to the same value as everything we offer is subject to availability. 

As it's been so long, I'm not sure we'd be able to do anything about this now but I have sent an email over to the Rewards team to see if there is something we can do. 

Once I hear back, I will be in touch!

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: bad customer service

Hi slainmidget, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this. 

I have heard back from the Head of the Rewards team now and we may be able to swap this. 

I have sent you a private message with some information on what needs to happen now. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos