Menu
nkelly
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

account number

Hi,

I don't know my account number (have deleted any emails that I would have received and don't get paper bills) but I need it to register for a virgin media account. The only contact number given asks for account number and I can't get to speak to anyone without giving my account number.

Please help.
Is there any way I can access my account number??

I really need a bill as proof of address by tomorrow evening so was hoping I can get one online as soon as I register for an online account.

Thanks

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: account number

The only option would be to give them a call.  If the automated service asks for an account number trying pressing the hash '#' key on your phone a few times.  It may give you a few warnings but hopefully will eventually give up asking you and put you through to someone who can help.

Please reply back to let us know how you get on.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
X777CRS
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What is my account number and area code thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi X777CRS, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

We're not able to give you the account number however you can find this on your welcome letter. If you're unable to locate this, speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 who can arrange to send it to you via post. 

With regards to your Area Reference, this is: 01

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos