Menu
supersniper
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

account details not being changed as agreed after mis sold package

Spoke to call centre today 18th march and explained that i wanted package remove from my account

mis sold to me on the 16th march also being told by another member of virgin staff i spoke to on the 17th of march to reject the delivery to my home.

Explained every thing to three members of staff how i'd been lied to and been conned into having a package having package i didn't want or need.

Was told this was being corrected and could hear him tapping on a key board ( may not have been plugged in) and was told the package would be remove from my account details and my only item of 50 mb broad band re-instated. Checking my account details, the mis sold  package is still showing.

So how long do it take for it to be remove and show my old details.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: account details not being changed as agreed after mis sold package

Hi supersniper

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us on the community about the incorrect package and for taking the time to join us here too. It's great to have you with us!

The additional package removal you were referring to has gone through and you are back to having what you wanted. When we make changes on our account system it can take up to 24-48 hours to show on My Virgin Media if that is where you were looking online.

If you have anything else you need to check with us, just let us know Smiley Happy

Thanks again!

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos