Menu
afrozshaikh446
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

about installation

hi i still waiting for my virgin media broadband since February. so pleas let me know how long its take for setup.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: about installation

Hi afrozshaikh446

Many thanks for getting in touch with us about the issues with your installation.

I appreciate you posting and can see we have picked this up for you here to advise yu on what to do for the best.: About Installation

In order to allow us to respond to as many customers as possible we ask customers to please just post on one thread about the same issue to help us support you.

If every customer posted two or three threads about the same issue, it would take us twice as long to support our customers, so this is to help us help you as quickly as possible Smiley Very Happy

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: about installation

you should get a confirmation email from virgin to state when you should have bb did you order your router via virgin site or buy 150 you should ring 150 to get it confirmed when its in place or come back on here and team can trace your account or go to my virgin media and check the order reference it should be on there there is the answer go and check my virgin media and it should be there jonni ex virgin customer
0 Kudos