Menu
Scottwitting
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You're going to lose a customer.....

Hi, over a year ago I split from my wife and she moved out. The account with you was in her name. However, I kept the house and all the direct debits were switched to an account in my name. Hence I was paying for an account in her name over which I had no control or ability to alter to ensure I was getting the service I required. Far from ideal I'm sure you'll agree. Firstly I contacted you to rectify this. You said you'd send the paperwork to swap the account into my name. It never arrived. Three weeks ago she contacted you to try again to swap the account. Again, you said you'd send paperwork. Again, it never arrived.
She has rung today to cancel the service.
I am reluctant to put mobile no. or my address in this public post, but can I kindly request you do your utmost best to contact me asap to discuss what service you can provide me with going forward. All I feel I need is as fast as Internet as possible for the lowest price possible. I never use my landline and don't particularly need your TV package. If you fail to contact me before my service ends I will do my absolute best to never use your services again. If you do contact me I will consider what you can offer compared to other providers.
I look forward to hearing from you, but won't be holding my breath,
Kind Regards
Scott
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: You're going to lose a customer.....

Just sign up as a new customer

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scott

I appreciate you joining us to look into the options to take on board the account under your name.

I am sorry to hear that previous Transfer Of Responsibility attempts have not come to fruition previously Smiley Sad

I hope that since you have posted with us you have been in touch with the teams to look into the options you have with us and have arranged the new account under your name.

If not, then if you could get in touch with the teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to get this set up for you. As the forums are public, contacting us in this way keeps your data confidential.

Let us know how you get on and if you need anything else from us Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Scottwitting
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I would prefer you to contact me with a proposal on what you can offer please. My mobile is **************. Thankyou

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

if you can edit your post then remove your number - if you cannot a mod will

as to VM contacting you its not going to happen - you can ring retentions - should not be complicated - just start a new deal

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos