Menu
Alexc1988
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yodel non delivery

I was due delivery on Saturday but nothing arrived via yodel. It said it had been delivered and signed for but it hasn't arrived at my house. Contacted yodel again today to be told it had been delivered to the company and signed for by bowers. My address is not a company so they have delivered to the wrong place. I now have been without Internet since Saturday and am paying for a service that I cannot use as I don't have the broadband box.
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel non delivery

Do a search on this site for 'yodel' and read the horror stories contained in the posts.

Yodel are nothing more than a bunch of thieves and scammers....(which is probably why VM use them!)

You have a long and perilous fight to get VM to accept that Yodel are at fault, and an even worse fight with Yodel to get ANYTHING....

I wouldn't trust Yodel with the time of day!!

0 Kudos
DABhand
Super solver
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yodel has changed a lot, so I would take Hugh's advice with a grain of salt, before they would give parcels to deliver to local drivers who were not employed by Yodel, but as a day contract depending on the number of parcels.

Some were shady.

But the same can be said for any delivery company. If you have a driver that is shady, doesn't matter what company they work for.

If you look up DHL, DX, DPD etc you will see horror stories.

Majide!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Alexc1988,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your order has been delivered to the wrong location, this is frustrating.

Let me chase this up for you, I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to get additional information.

Speak with you very soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
kujomujo
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ah where to start? Ordered a self start package which was due for delivery on the first of February by yodal, watched the tracking number go down an eagerly awaited them in the front room. tracking then pops up saying delivered to a neighbor at house number 13, yodal said a person by the name of Sarah signed for it. Theres a slight problem considering there is not a number 13 in the whole area of chelmsley wood. The woman who designed the area was superstitious about the number.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi kujomujo,

Sorry to hear about this.

I'm more than happy to investigate this for you.

I've sent you a private message so that we can confirm your account information.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos