Menu
Turnipmadras
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yodel Not Delivered Upgrade

I had my superhub upgrade scheduled for delivery on the 21st Oct. There was someone in all day and tracking site said parcel was with driver for delivery - said the same all day and evening!

There was no card left at all.

Got a text on the 22nd Oct. at 7am saying sorry we missed you will automatically try again tomorrow but no one showed up!!

Tracking now says service can't be completed and to arrange collection from depot. Tried to set up collection but tracking site says 6 parcel can't be collected and to contact sender.

All the good things i've heard about Yodel semi to be true😠😠

Can't get to depot as it's miles away and can't guarantee someone being at home apart from weekends.

So thinking of just forgetting the free upgrade!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel Not Delivered Upgrade

Hi Turnipmadras, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you've had trying to get your new equipment. 

I'd love to be able to look into this however I've not been able to locate your account based on your forum credentials. 

I have sent you a private message and once I have your reply I can then help further Smiley Happy

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Turnipmadras
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Kath, sorry I didn't see your reply to my original message on the forum.

Super Hub has now been delivered after I contacted Yodel direct.

Thanks

Tim

0 Kudos
rshd301
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Kath,

I'm in the same position as the other poster. Delivery was due yesterday (27th Oct) but nothing arrived nor card left.

The Yodel website requires a tracking number which I don't have so I'm not able (nor should I have to) derive anything from them.

Can you please investigate from your end to see what's going on. There's only so many days I can have someone sit in from 08:00 to 21:00 waiting on post!

Thanks

0 Kudos
alainf
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Mine is due today. The Virgin site says it's scheduled for today but there is no tracking info. I now have to wait around for 13 hours on the off chance they deliver it. I'm not overly impressed given we're being charged £5.99 for delivery.

0 Kudos
alainf
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Well, mine actually turned up despite not receiving any notification that it was on it's way :-)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi rshd301

Thanks for getting in touch and my apologies about the delayed delivery via Yodel of your new SuperHub Smiley Sad

I've checked your account and it looks like you received the delivery after you posted here on the forums, and successfully activated your new equipment -and are now up and running on your new superfast broadband speeds Smiley Happy

I hope everything is running smoothly for you.  If you need anything else please just give us a shout!

Thanks agian

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi alainf

Thanks for dropping by and letting us know about the missed delivery Smiley Sad and subsequent successful arrival of your new SuperHub Smiley Happy

I'm glad it's all up and running for you and hope you too are enjoying your new speeds Smiley Happy

Please give me a nudge if you need anything else.

Cheers

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
aaronStevens
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

My upgrade was ment to of been delivered Saturday 4th march. Waited in all day ...nothing!

No card nothing!! So I have no tracking information.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hey aaronStevens,

I can see my colleague Josh has responded to your own post. Please let us know there is you still need help.

Best, 

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos