Menu
JimMitchell131
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Xexec gift card offer issues

Good morning.

I recently moved to VM from Sky due to an offer progressed via Xexec which included a gift card as part of the joining agreement.

To date I have had no contact with regards to this gift card which was supposed to arrive within 28 days of setting up with yourselves. That window has since passed and still no word on the gift card.

Please can you confirm when/how I will receive this? At the moment VM are not keeping to the terms agreed when we signed up and should this drag on it will have a negative influence on any decision to stay once the 12 months are up....

I eagerly anticipate your advice.

Sincerely

Jim Mitchell
Account number removed

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xexec gift card offer issues

Hi JimMitchell131,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these speakers to our customers. This was done yesterday for you.

Keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos