Menu
Charry92742
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

X box one s

Hi I was wondering when the Xbox one s will arrive. I got that included in my package. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: X box one s

Was this offer direct from Virgin Media or did you place your order through a third party?

0 Kudos
Charry92742
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Through Unilever discounts. It's a benefit of working for Unilever. I have the email with the full package and it is on there.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

..then your point of contact is not Virgin Media but, I would suggest, the department within Unilever HR who administer employee programs.

0 Kudos
Charry92742
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Are you sure? it says it will be despatched 28 days after installation. I have the full order with virgin media ref number on it. It's obviously a deal between themselves. I will ring to check but thought i'd ask on here first..
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I would expect that Virgin Media's only involvement in the process would be confirming that installation has been done but they certainly won't be involved in supplying the reward.

It may be possible for a Virgin Media staff member to check if your installation has been advised but it can take a few days for Virgin Media to respond to this thread.

I would check the process and progress with your employee program HR contact.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Charry92742

Thanks for getting in touch about the Xbox One deal and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

@Ernie_C is spot on. This offer is not one we have supplied but Unilever's offer to you as a staff member.

We do offer equipment deals but these have included Speakers, TV's and Tablets to date, not games consoles.

If you can chat to your teams in Unilever and keep us posted on how this goes, that would be great Smiley Happy

Cheers

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos