Menu
kathy92
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wrong password

Keep getting wrong password it isn't I use it when I phone them and it fine even unable to change it saying mother name wrong how much more can they be I don't know as if don't know her name
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Wrong password

hiya @kathy92 when you call up there will be a customer verification password, and this could be different from your login password into e.g. your myvirginmedia page.. mine sure is.. without knowing what your trying to log into or access, can't give proper answer if its for the virginmedia website you could use the password reset option on the login page.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Wrong password

hiya @kathy92 when you call up there will be a customer verification password, and this could be different from your login password into e.g. your myvirginmedia page.. mine sure is.. without knowing what your trying to log into or access, can't give proper answer if its for the virginmedia website you could use the password reset option on the login page.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution