Menu
Dragonfly75
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wrong name on contract

Good morning.

I just need contact with some from Virgin media help line people. I have wrong name on contract. I cant register on virgin media home page. I cant make a call to help line, because there have a lot questions about contract info, but there is a wrong name...... That means i`m on difficult situation. I just hope then somebody reading this. Smiley Happy

Regards

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong name on contract

In terms of contacting support via a call in having the wrong name doesn't matter. I had the same problem, all I did to resolve it was call in (yes even when the spelling was wrong) provided my account number, area ref and security question answer and 'are you the account holder? yes.' That's all it takes to clear DPA. I then had the details updated and a new contract sent out.

You can also make the same request via the Webchat (from a desktop or laptop) between 8AM to 8PM M-F then 9AM to 5PM Sa, closed Su: Account and Billing -> My Broadband, TV and Home phone package -> Chat online. If the agents are busy, reload the page every three minutes and check again. They'll ask the same identical set of questions: account number, area ref and security question answer and 'are you the account holder? yes.'

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos