Menu
AndyCov70
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Worst company ever!!

This is the worst company i have ever had the pleasure to deal with. removed

We set up a new account with these jokers on the 3rd of December last year gave them the bank details to set up the direct debit which they FORGOT to do then didnt tell us the bill hadnt been paid until it was two months due. Then they cut us off for not paying the bill!!!

We still havent paid the bill simply because we dont have a credit or debit card & we are awaiting a poxy barcode from them in order to pay the bill

Are they stupid or is it me????

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Bingley
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Worst company ever!!

If you ring VM billing and express you need the barcode urgently they will send one out. In regard to the direct debit, unfortunately it is your responsibility to ensure it was set up with your bank and  out of your bank on the specified date, as it transpires it didn`t, therefore you should have called up to query this straight away. Most banks now offer faster payments via online banking, which you have the option to search for a companies sort code and bank code and it will ask for a reference number , which would be your VM account number, and you pay it online. I have used this method many a time and it works perfectly.

0 Kudos
AndyCov70
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Shall i tell you how many times ive rang them about this barcode? SIX still waiting for it. Need i say more
0 Kudos
AndyCov70
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well this farce gets better. We have now recieved the bill with a barcode on FINALLY. They have cut us off yet again so i have rang them & told them to leave it cut off & not to reconnect it now we finally managed to pay what we owe. They are now falling over themselves to be helpful however its way too little too late. CONTRACT TERMINATED!!! i wouldnt recommend this company to my DOG let alone to any of my freinds.
0 Kudos