Menu
Gruber
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Worst Customer Service Ever..

Today I decided to call VM to ask some questions about my current package, after being transferred and waiting 30mins i gave up and called back, then I was told I could not talk about the account because it is in my wifes name, I thought that was why we added a password, never had a problem before with it, my wife spoke to the man who spoke in broken english, he then immediately started the "wait" that I did not want to happen, I wanted to talk to them about my options and get some support with my query, they sound like they can't be bothered, rather stick you on hold and be done with it.

I have TV Broadband and Phone.

The phone is rubbish, has stopped working, when it did work all I had was nuisance calls, pakistanis calling me with some scam or another, I wanted to remove this.

The broadband is excellent, hardly have any issues and when it does go wrong it is just a case of restarting the hub.

TV is good also, I wanted to have this reviewed today and try to get my overall cost down from the £51 i am currently paying, which seems to go up by £8 some months with no explanation.

I have until the 29th Sept to make some changes, if I cannot get the package I want for the price I want I will have no choice but to leave (again).

Call me fussy but there was a time when we had NTL, it was the best service you could get, customer service was on point, english speaking customer service who actually gave two **bleep**s,  you really need to do something about your customer service because it is downright awful.

Gruber
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Worst Customer Service Ever..

I guess the same principles apply here too.

This is the problem with big corporate companys, all about numbers, if the numbers are ok, who cares if the customers are having problems...

Thanks for your help and advice on this matter..

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gruber

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the package options and a warm welcome to the community. My apologies about the delay in getting to you on the forums, we are quite busy at present so it is taking a little longer than usual to get to you all.

I can see that since you originally posted to us here, you have managed to get in touch with the teams and have arranged a new option with us as a customer which is fab Smiley Happy

If you have been able to speak to the teams regarding this hopefully the account password was reset or updated to one that you have access to.

In regards to the calls you are receiving you have mentioned above there is some information below that may help you so you can continue to get the best out of your landline and not be plagued with unsolicited calls.

For unsolicited calls you can register your details with the Telephone Preference Service  link here  for your landline and your mobile can also be registered on this link too TPS  

You were not receiving a silent call in this instance but should this be an issue for you at any point you can also register your numbers with Silentcall-Gard here SCG

Finally if we have your details for contact purposes and you would like us to opt you out of any marketing calls that we provide to you, then we can opt you out of these and this take up to 28 days to update with us, the same sort of timescale as the TPS.  Once you're opted in for both of these that remain opted in as long as you have the numbers.

Silentcall-Gard takes 24 hours to activate but needs to be re registered every 12 months.

If there is anything further we can help you with, please just let us know.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Gruber
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Did I just waiver my rights to anonymity too?!

Should I let everyone know what I had for lunch today as well?!

It's just awful..
0 Kudos
stewpot01
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Without a doubt they are they worst customer service I have ever known. I got one contacting my mother today, sounded a really arrogant and could hardly string two words of English together.

I am sending my equipment back and going to a company that actually cares about the customer and NOT the profits

0 Kudos