Menu
Florinel
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wireless speaker

Hello I got promise when I signed up that I will get a wireless speaker after first payment. When I will get or what should I have to do?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wireless speaker

Hi Florinel

Thanks for checking in with us about the wireless speaker, and thanks too for joining us here.

It's fab to have you with us on the forums Smiley Happy

I've checked in with your account and can see you're still within the first 45 days as a new customer with us so please just hang in there a little longer as the speakers are sent out once the account has been live for 28 days and then the order and delivery process takes a further 10 working days.

Please keep us posted if they have not arrived to you by the 20th of this month at the latest.

If you need anything else from us, just let us know, we're happy to help Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wireless speaker

Hi Florinel

Just popping back to let you know the teams have come back to me and confirm that the despatch team will have the order sent to them on the 9th November and the speakers will be dispatched to you within the next 72 hrs after that.

Please keep us posted on when they arrive Smiley Happy

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos