Menu
bucko1976
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Wireless speaker offer

I signed up to Virgin Media on 25th September. Received an email on 4th October asking me which reward I would like from wine and speaker and I replied - as it asked me to - with 'speaker'. The email stated that the speaker would be sent out within 28 days of services being installed. I had virgin installed on 8th October and I have yet to receive my speaker (nearly 2 months after installation)! How do I go about chasing this up? As I have looked through the 'contact us' list and there is no option and no one seems to be available to chat online.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wireless speaker offer

Hi bucko1976,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your speaker. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi bucko1976,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide the speakers and they will then arrange delivery of them. You've been added to the list that will be sent over today. 

If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
bucko1976
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Well despite you following this up from me and also receiving an email from rewards exceptions team stating my gift would be with me within 72hrs (from 16th Dec) I have still yet to receive it. As it has been a busy time for delivery/ postal services I thought I would give it a little longer than the 72hrs they gave.

Please could you take this further for me please as it is now 2 weeks since you last contacted me.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi bucko1976, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this and apologies to hear you are still waiting on receiving the speakers Smiley Sad

I have popped an email over to the Head of the Rewards Team for him to check up on this. Once I have a reply I will be back in touch. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi bucko1976, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked at this for you. 

The team have come back to say your details were sent over to the company that sends these speakers out on the 3rd January. The Head of the Rewards team is going to chase this and let me know what's happened. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
bucko1976
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for looking into this further. I'm pleased to say that my speaker arrived yesterday, I just didn't get a chance to update you then.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi bucko1976, 

That is great news Smiley Happy

If you have any further issues, pop back and let me know.

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos