Menu
nabhuj
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Wireless speaker not delivered

I have joined virgin media more than a month now with the offer of free wireless speaker. Still haven't received it; didn't get any email about its dispatch either as mentioned in the FAQ page.

Any suggestions please 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wireless speaker not delivered

Hi nabhuj,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your speaker. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

HI nabhuj

Thanks for allowing us to look into this for you.

Just a quick catch up to say we have heard back from the team to say this is being investigated for you.

Once we have confirmation for you, we'll get back in touch.

Let us know if we can help with anything else Smiley Happy

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi nabhuj

Thanks for allowing me the time to look into this for you.

I have had confirmation that the speakers will be sent to you in the next 3 working days.

Please keep us posed when you have received the speakers Smiley Happy

If you need anything else from us, just let us know!

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
nabhuj
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello Karen, Thanks for the feedback but the speaker has not been delivered yet. Is there a way to track the delivery?

BW

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi nabhuj, 

Thanks for coming back and apologies you're still waiting on the speaker Smiley Sad

I've popped an email over to the team that send these out. It may take up to 14 days after it's raised so there's still a few days left yet. 

I'll keep an eye on our tracking tool and once the team come back to us I'll be in touch. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi nabhuj

Thanks for getting back to us about this. I've picked this up today and messaged the colleagues who supported us originally to see if they can chase this with the suppliers for you, as this was agreed and requested end of March for delivery, so this should have been with you well before now. My apologies you're still waiting on the speakers being delivered Smiley Sad

I'm back in after today on Tuesday so I'll catch up with you then.

Take care and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi nabhuj

Thanks for allowing us the time to look into this for you Smiley Happy

I can see the speakers were delivered and signed for on the 18th April. Please can you let us know if there are any other queries we can help you with.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
henrospanish
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

This is the worst experience I have ever had.

More than 5 months and still have not delivered speaker. I have called repeatedly but all I get from them is promises that it will get delivered.

I have even spoken to a manager and she still did the exact same thing.( your speaker will be delivered soon)

As far as I'm now concerned they do not want to listen to me, so I will seek a third party who will hear my cry.

This is fraud as I was promised this speaker on joining and also one of the reasons I decided to join them rather than pick other providers.

Stay clear from Virgin media if they make such promises as they will not fulfill it, it seems once you have joined signed contract with them that's all that matters.

(As the manager said there is nothing she can do as the speaker does not affect the broadband service so all I should do is wait)

Absurd

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi henrospanish

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your speaker.

Could you just let me know if you've been able to make some progress with this?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos