Menu
Crank1973
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wine offer

Your gift from Virgin Media - We're ready to send (KMM25436460V6573L0KM)

Hello,

Great news! Virgin Wines are just about to deliver your free gift* through UK Mail.

If you gave us your mobile number, we’ll text you on the morning with a delivery slot. If we don't have your number, no problem, we'll make the delivery anyway.

Not long now!

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team 

* Wines offered are subject to change.

0 Kudos
Crank1973
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wine offer

This was sent on 2/12/2017 no text and no wine have been forth coming.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wine offer

Hi Crank1973

Thanks for letting us know about the Wines offer and for getting in touch with us on the forums Smiley Happy A warm welcome to the community.

After checking into this for you I can see we tried contacting you on the 21.12.16 to advise that the Wines had been attempted to be delivered and to arrange redelivery for you but were unable to get through to you on the contact numbers we have on file for you.

We then tried calling you again on the 12th Jan, again with no response.

This may be due to the fact that the contact numbers we have for you are no longer up to date? To ensure we have the right contact numbers for you on file if you could please get in touch with our teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  they will be able to update the details we have on file for you securely.

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

I have also passed this back to the Rewards teams again for you today and asked that they look into this for you.

I'll keep you posted on what they say Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"