Menu
Crank1973
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wine offer

I first got my virgin media installed 23/11 and had several emails regarding the wine offer one said I would receive it within 4 weeks, another said I would receive it 4 weeks from the first direct debit on the 23/12 I waited cause that's what the most recent email said. I contacted virgin wine who couldn't locate my details from my postcode. They asked me to contact virgin media who I phoned at first they said it was voucher code that I had to quote to the wine merchant,  when I pointed out that the an email that I received stated that it would just be delivered. The person I was speaking too said that virgin had tried to get in touch with me a couple of times which I can see on my phone but they where always when I was at work and unable to answer and tbh looked just like marketing calls. I just wish we could have arranged delivery in more convenient manner to me as the customer, via email because the phonecall I received from virgin didn't even give me the chance to ring back. Is there a contact number I can have to organise this, as I have been now waiting 3months for delivery. I am pleased with my broadband service however.

0 Kudos
Crank1973
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wine deal

I first got my virgin media installed 23/11 and had several emails regarding the wine offer one said I would receive it within 4 weeks, another said I would receive it 4 weeks from the first direct debit on the 23/12 I waited cause that's what the most recent email said. I contacted virgin wine who couldn't locate my details from my postcode. They asked me to contact virgin media who I phoned at first they said it was voucher code that I had to quote to the wine merchant,  when I pointed out that the an email that I received stated that it would just be delivered. The person I was speaking too said that virgin had tried to get in touch with me a couple of times which I can see on my phone but they where always when I was at work and unable to answer and tbh looked just like marketing calls. I just wish we could have arranged delivery in more convenient manner to me as the customer, via email because the phonecall I received from virgin didn't even give me the chance to ring back. Is there a contact number I can have to organise this, as I have been now waiting 3months for delivery. I am pleased with my broadband service however.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Crank1973,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your wine. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they will now check your account to confirm eligibility Smiley Happy

This usually takes up to 3 days and then the next step is to send your details over to the company that provide the wine.

If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Crank1973
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I will

0 Kudos
pyrotenax
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

After your long wait , I sincerely hope its of the drinkable quality you like

Running ASUS RT-AC88U with Asuswrt-Merlin firmware
0 Kudos
Crank1973
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wine offer

Lol I've sort of gone off wine but will give some to my friends at the running club and wow amazing download speeds I think I'm sitting at occasionally 160mb.

0 Kudos