Menu
Close123
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Wine deal

Hi, I was connected to virgin media on 20/10/16 and was promised 12 bottles of wine for joining. I still haven't received wine and after speaking to customer services on previous issues I'm beginning to wonder if the deal was genuine. Anyone in the same situation?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wine deal

hiya @Close123 with offer there's are normally issued 28 days after account creation/first bill, so i would giving it another 2 weeks, and if still nothing if you drop a reply.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Close123, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're still waiting on your welcome offer. 

Usually any gifts are sent out after the initial 28 day right to cancel period has passed. As mentioned by paultechy, we then ask for a further 2 weeks for delivery. 

If you're still waiting come 1st December, pop back and let us know. We'll then be able to chase this for you if you've come directly through Virgin Media. If you've gone via a third party then you'll need to contact them after the 1st December. 

Keep us posted. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Close123
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath, I've still not received the wine, u mentioned to get in contact if it doesn't come by the 1st Dec. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Close123
Tuning in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul, still no wine, u said get in touch.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Close123, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this Smiley Happy

As you're still waiting, I have gone into the account and I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
J_banks
Joining in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I am in the same situation, promised wine, still not received. Have rang customer services twice already and am at the minute on the phone waiting to be answered.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi J_banks,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your wine. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. Delivery has been arranged on your account so hopefully you've already received them but if not they'll be with you shortly.

If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Dochaines
Joining in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

I'm also still waiting on the delivery of 12 bottles of wine and have spoken to customer services twice now about this, and although last time was promised it would be with me in the first week of January still not received anything. Any help? Thanks!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dochaines,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your wine yet. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team for them to check your account and confirm eligibility. This usually takes 5-7 days once the form is filled in. 

There's nothing noted on the account currently so I will check again on Monday and let you know where we go from here Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos