Menu
martynbez
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Will my bill ever be right?

Is there anyone within Virgin team that can look at my bill?

Every time I call up with either an issue or change the monthly amount changes. I have been told it is as low as £83 and as high as £103. Please can someone take a look Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Will my bill ever be right?

hiya @martynbez sadly not much can be done via the forum since the forum admins dont get that involved in billing issues/queries, would best having a chat with customer relations choosing option 1 - 5 -4 (thinking of leaving us), they deal with complex issues.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
martynbez
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yeah don't hold much hope with them as they have told me two different bills as well.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi martynbez

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the billing.

I appreciate that we cannot get into specifics on the forums to support you due to security of your data but I can offer some general advice based against what I can see.

You have made a chance in service with us in recent months and the effect this has on the billing is this.

1. Your bill when you contact us to make the change is at the old rate
  2. When your next bill is produced, if your bill amount is reducing monthly on the new deal then this bill will include pro rata credits which sometimes reduce the bill quite a bit below the normal monthly service charge you have recently agreed with us.
  3. When the subsequent bill is produced this should then show the normal rate you have agreed with us when you contacted us in the first instance.

This basically means that bills can fluctuate quite a bit over a couple of months but from this point forwards while you are on the option you chose they should remain roughly the same, unless of course you have any additional debits e.g. phone calls or Pay Per View, or you may have credits applied, e.g. loss of service.

For more specific information to support you, you can also:

If there is anything else you need just let us know. We're happy to help out Smiley Very Happy

Cheers.

Karen_A

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
0 Kudos