Menu
peppasmum
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Why oh why

I cannot afford much so just have the basic tv package, and there isnt really a lot I do watch but sadly for me I did enjoy Judge Judy on channel 148....but no longer as its been removed and I will have to pay extra, how much extra and what will I get, have been trying to find out to no avail want to know if its worth it or just wait while they remove more and more making my decision to leave Virgin when my contractual year is up so much easier

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why oh why

Channel 148 is CBS Reality and is included in all VM TV packages from the lowest to the highest. See this guide:

https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/VirginMediaTVChannelGuide.pdf

If you are no longer getting it phone in a TV fault on 150/0345 454 1111 and make enquiries/get it fixed

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The manual that came with it. All modern TVs have a Freeview digital tuner built in.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Channel 148 is CBS Reality and is included in all VM TV packages from the lowest to the highest. See this guide:

https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/VirginMediaTVChannelGuide.pdf

If you are no longer getting it phone in a TV fault on 150/0345 454 1111 and make enquiries/get it fixed

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
peppasmum
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sorry but that advice is no longer true it has been removed and if you want it you have to subscribe to a higher package which if I cut out heating the small flat and miss a couple of meals I can afford to do

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I think you are right. But CBS Reality is on Freeview and is free there. You could watch it there. Your TV should have a built in Freeview tuner and all you'll need is a separate aerial. No need to pay extra for what you want.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
0 Kudos
peppasmum
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

problem is I dont have a seperate ariel coming into my property so this isnt an option, have already looked at other providers and know where I am going next...just feeling so miserable its bringing my depression into full force and have already had a phonecall to ask if I am going to self harm or top myself....all I can say is I dont know

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I'll limit myself to answering questions about VM and VM's telly service and related issues. You could probably get away with an indoor aeriel - most places have reasonable Freeview signals; good enough for an indoor aerial to receive and use.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
0 Kudos
peppasmum
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

how would I know if my tv has freeview, sorry to be so thick about things

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The manual that came with it. All modern TVs have a Freeview digital tuner built in.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
peppasmum
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

have just bought an indoor ariel, thank heavens for ebay, I am catching up on NCIS New Orleans so not missing my favourite, ty for all your help
0 Kudos