Menu
tell_kelly
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why is my bill always higher than agreed price?

Every time I agree a price for my Virgin services, I can guarantee the bill I receive is always a lot higher?

I am totally fed up with it! I know my budget and it's limitations, so in order to stay within it I try to stay on top of what my monthly outgoings are going to be - this is becoming impossible with Virginmedia!

I should be paying £51.50 but upon checking it looks like I am being charged £64.66??

Not only am I having to lose services to stay within what I can afford but then I don't even get the price I agreed??

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is my bill always higher than agreed price?

That's unfortunate and shouldn't be happening, but billing support isn't one of the main stays of this community. Calls are recorded and any dispute you have you can ask for the call be listened into, that will get the matter straightened out and as a by product: internal feedback to help prevent similar occurrences of this.

You can discuss you bill by ringing 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone. You can also discuss it via the Account and Billing section of the Contact Us page.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is my bill always higher than agreed price?

Hi tell_kelly,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with this. 

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out