Why is it so hard to make contact with virgin

Why is it so hard to make contact with vigil media
0 Kudos
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is it so hard to make contact with virgin

What exactly are you trying to contact them about, if its joining then ring sales, you'll be able to see base packages online before calling them

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Joining VM

Hi Ken,

Try phoning customer services.  You might do better to contact the UK based Retentions Team during normal office hours rather than lose part of your life talking to the offshore call centres.  Phone 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts 1  >  4  > 5  to 'Thinking of leaving us' ... yeah I know, sounds daft when you want to join but the Retentions Team can deal with a whole lot of different issues.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
KENTHECAB
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I want to rejoin but have not had a reply . Have filled in questionnaire. Lightwater????
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi KENTHECAB

It's great to have you joining us on the forums and thanks for dropping by with your post about the options to get in touch with us.

I appreciate you have had some issues contacting the teams so my apologies about this Smiley Sad

If you’ve been in touch with the teams since you posted then that’s fab! If not if you could get in touch with us via the Sales number on 0800 183 1234 or chat to the teams via Live Chat , then that would be great! The Live Chat is on the left of the page and it pops up after a few seconds once you load the page up.

Just let us know how you get onSmiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"