Menu
amdennis
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why hasn't my Virgin being disconnected??

I cancelled Virgin TV/BB and phone 11 days after having it installed due to 1meg broadband speeds (Should be 200mb Gamer....). Its now 3 days later and I'm still connected to all services (and still getting 1mb).

I've had a confirmation email of the cancellation but I'm a little concerned it's still active and they might start to charge........ Virgin already tried to charge me £925 for cancelling even though I was within my 14 day "cooling off" period.......

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why hasn't my Virgin being disconnected??

hiya @amdennis you would really need to speak to customer relations choosing option 1 - 4 - 5 (thinking of leaving us) via 150 (virginmedia land line) / 0345 454 1111 sicne the forum team dont really get into account cancellations
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why hasn't my Virgin being disconnected??

Hi amdennis, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were wanting to cancel within your cooling off period Smiley Sad 

In order to look into this some more for you, I will need some further information. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos