0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why has my order been cancelled day be4 installation

Most likely due to discovered construction issue(s) which would prevent the install going ahead.

You can ring the Sales Team to find out if that is the case, their 0800 free phone number is: 0800 064 3836. They'll be able to tell you exactly why it was cancelled. If they mention construction issues, you can ring the Construction Team for more details, this is their last published phone number: 0345 045 0595

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Most likely due to discovered construction issue(s) which would prevent the install going ahead.

You can ring the Sales Team to find out if that is the case, their 0800 free phone number is: 0800 064 3836. They'll be able to tell you exactly why it was cancelled. If they mention construction issues, you can ring the Construction Team for more details, this is their last published phone number: 0345 045 0595

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Demo555
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On the emails it's says I cancelled it
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Demo555 wrote:
On the emails it's says I cancelled it

You know that you didn't, so that might be how that email sends out. Did you give the sales team a call?

- - - - - -
0 Kudos