Menu
Ammonyte
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Why can't you sort my billing out after three months?

I signed up on a first year package at 29/month. However you keep charging me 43/month. I keep calling you phone help, keep getting passed around and keep getting told it is fixed. And it never is. How can I get this resolved, to whom can I write as phones & online complaints don't seem to work?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why can't you sort my billing out after three months?

Hi Ammonyte

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the billing issues you have had. I understand this can be frustrating Smiley Sad

I can see that you have called in on the same day that you posted to us. Were they able to resolve this for you at the time?

If you can let us know if you are looking for further support with this just pop back to us.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Ammonyte
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

No they have not resolved the issue and I have just received another bill for the incorrect amount.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ammonyte
Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm sorry to hear this is not yet sorted. In order for us to take a further look into this for you I'm going to send a private message to you that you can find in the envelope next to your forum name.

If you could pop back to me on this, that would be great Smiley Happy

Speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ammonyte,

Further to our correspondence regarding getting your telephone service up and running. The team have advised that they attended the property today and no one was at home. They've left a calling card should you wish to discuss this with them further and possibly re-arrange a visit at a more suitable time. Smiley Happy

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Ammonyte
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello Nat,

Well actually that is not quite right. I was at home. I spoke to the engineer, his van was called Julie Vandrews. He thought that The cables had not been installed. I showed him the cables and that they had been installed. I then explained to him that the number had not been ported. At that point my neighbour, Maggie, came out of her house to explain that she had the same issue, no telephone. I had to go to work at that point, so I left him to it. I returned home this evening, to a note through the door to say that I now had a dial tone, but would not be able to make outgoing calls. There was also a letter from BT saying that my line would cease on 27June.  Actuslly I can make outgoing calls, but incoming ones go to my BT voicemail.

0 Kudos
Ammonyte
Joining in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

It just gets better. No TV no Broadband since 22.00 Sunday and no engineer till Thursday. Ludicrous.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ammonyte,

Really sorry to hear this.

I've sent this over to the team and requested for someone to contact you ASAP.

I will certainly get back to you should I hear anything more in the meantime,

Nat_J

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Ammonyte,

The area field manager has been in contact to advise that this is a new build area that has not yet been commissioned for telephone services.

I can see that the work order for this, however, is still open.

I've asked for them to provide me with more information surrounding this so that I can escalate further.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Ammonyte
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat, I assume you mean "new to virgin" build area as this house was built in 1963!

If Virgin knew they couldn't supply phone services why did they enter into contracts to supply phone lines? That's unlawful!

0 Kudos