Menu
queridacly
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Why can't I see my £50 referral discount on my first bill?

Just received my first bill (broadband, TV and phone) today, but didn't see the £50 referral credit on the bill!

Isn't it suppose to appear on the first bill? I joined VM because of this Smiley Sad

Any idea how to get that discount?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why can't I see my £50 referral discount on my first bill?

Ring 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone, then Option 1 -> Confirm your detail when prompted for them -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask them to check into it.

Or you can choose to wait up to two weeks for a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team, the team member will be able to look into it.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi queridacly,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've not received your refer a friend credit Smiley Sad 

There is a specific process in place for referring customers. The existing account holder needs to pop in their friend's details via this page here: Refer A Friend

This then generates an email to both the existing and new customer confirming the referral. The Friend then needs to join via that email. Unless this is followed, no link is made between the 2 accounts. 

Checking your account I'm not seeing any link on there to show you've been referred. Have you still got the email showing the referral? If not check with the person who referred you. If they have this we can look into this further for you.

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi queridacly, 

Thanks for for your email. Smiley Happy

As well as the information I requested, I also need the email referral copy. Without this, I'm not able to do anything else.

If you can pop me an email on the address you did yesterday with that, I'll be able to help. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
queridacly
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dear Kathryn,

Thanks for your email. I've just forwarded you the email you asked for. 

Thanks again for your help!

queridacly

0 Kudos