Menu
Beerdrunker
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Which address to send back the signed copy of my contract?

Hello,

I activated 2 weeks ago my Virgin broadband and I need to send back a signed copy of my contract by post.

Can I use the bag with the address that I found in my quickstarter pack and that I can use for delete my contract? Or that bag and that specific address is just to delete the contract?

The address on this bag is Virgin Media Winnal Down Farm Alresford Road Winchester S0211FP.

If no, which is the right address to send back the signed copy of my contract?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Which address to send back the signed copy of my contract?

There should have been a postage paid envelope included with the contract copies. On a technical note, your use of the the service is seen as acceptance of them, so sending the contract copy back isn't a must.

Anyway, I done some digging through my stored VM paper work and found the pre-paid envelope that came with my last contract, the address on it was:
Virgin Media
Unit 5 Nimbus Park
Porz Avenue
Houghton Regis
DUNSTABLE
LU5 5FR

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beerdrunker

Thanks for popping on to our forums with your contract query, and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

You can send the contract back to us either at the address mentioned by @Shelke, or to our generic contact address we use for general administration purposes.

The address is listed on our Contacts  page. Just change the recipient on the address listed there to 'Contracts' and they will make sure it's logged and uploaded for you.

If there's anything else we can help with, let us know, and we'll hop right on it Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Josif
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello i would like to know if i can ise this envelope with winnall down farm address to send my singed contract
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josif, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

If the envelope came with the contract then it's fine to pop into there and in to the post box. 

If it didn't then you'll need to send to either of the addresses mentioned previously in this thread Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos